About the Centre for Community Partnerships
The Centre for Community Partnerships (CCP) builds community, enhances capacity and stewards partnerships for curricular and co-curricular community-engaged learning and research (CEL/R) at the University of Toronto. As an institutional office, the CCP works in partnership with students, staff, faculty across all three campuses, and externally with communities and grassroots, nonprofit and public organizations, in order to catalyze and sustain community-driven collaborative learning and research opportunities.
We support CEL/R opportunities by:
- Fostering new cooperative ventures between university programs and community organizations to address community-identified priorities
- Consulting on the design, implementation and evaluation of CEL courses and programs
- Supporting community partner development and stewardship
- Providing opportunities for faculty learning about CEL/R pedagogy and practice and convening communities of practice
- Developing resources on CEL/R including faculty guides, a SharePoint site with relevant research and sample syllabi, and a monthly faculty newsletter.
*To learn more about our student-facing co-curricular programs and supports, please visit the University of Toronto Student Life website for the Centre for Community Partnerships.